Are you ready to start a conversation around behavioral health in your Community, Civic, or Church organization?
Are you looking for a guest for your radio, TV, webcast or podcast that talks about behavioral health issues?
Call Dr. Sharon Brown for scheduling: 229-412-3452
Dr. Brown is a licensed mental health counselor, and Executive Director of New Foundations, a non-profit designed to help those in need of counseling.
Mental Health Resources
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Georgia Association of Community Service Board’s
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health
- DBHDD Region 6 Field Offices
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
- East Alabama Mental Health Center
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill – Georgia
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Georgia Mental Health Network
- Georgia’s Certified Peer Specialist Program™
- Suicide Awareness
- Treatment Advocacy Center
- U S Government Info on Substance Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley 2-1-1
- Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network
- Georgia Parent Support Network
- Mental Health America of Georgia
- College Student’s Guide to Avoiding Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Resilient Georgia
- Parent 2 Parent of Georgia
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- The Basics of the Chattahoochee Valley
We Have the Power to Impact Our Future, and We’re Doing Something About It
Thank You New Foundations Supporters
Sharon Sirmons and Dewayne Brown, both experienced with leading nonprofits designed to help those in need, are dedicated to helping men who need a hand up. Sharon brings 15 years experience in working in her own counseling practice and mental health facilities. Dewayne, retired Army Special Forces, brings experience as CEO of a nonprofit, and counseling in a residential treatment facility. Both bring a passion to Southwest Georgia to help those who need compassion extended in a way that will facilitate them creating a stable foundation in life.